WHO WE ARE
- CyberwebHotels is America’s leading Hotel Technology Company serving over 1200+ hotel clients across 50 cities since 1995.
- We create lifelong and expanding success in wealth, education, joy, and experience of accomplishment for everyone.
- CyberWebHotels, a team of 65+ full-time senior technology/branding experts and 600+ vendors deliver innovative website design, commercial video development, reviews management, social media managing, search engine optimisation, hotel booking engine, and hospitality software development services to independent hotel properties and franchisees of popular brands such as Best Western, Choice, Wyndham, etc.
- CyberWebHotels is an Authorised Partner/ vendor of AAHOA, LPS, Google and Godaddy.
Five scholarships for $500 will be awarded a year thrice to students who are pursuing a Hotel Management, Hospitality, or Hospitality Technology. Two scholarships will be given in the fall semester and another two in the spring semester each year, and one at the End of each year.
- Students should submit an 800 to 1200 word essay that describes *specific* scenarios about the Use of Technology in Hotel Industry. Write specific, clear scenarios and also identify at least 3 companies that will be leading technology innovation in hotel industry.
- Essays should be submitted in a Google Doc format on Google Drive) to be eligible for consideration and must also provide proof of current year enrolment in an accredited School,University or College.
- Please submit your essay by 12:00 PM EST on June 15th to be eligible for the fall semester scholarship, October 15th, in order to be eligible for the spring semester scholarship and by December 15th to be eligible for the end of the year. The scholarship winners of the spring semester will be selected by November 15th and the fall semester winners will be selected by July 15th, and End of the year scholarship will be selected by Feb 15th.
- This opportunity will be offered each and every year, and submissions are open and encouraged for the spring and fall semesters and end of the year.
- Scholarship rewards will be sent directly to the winner’s college/university and high school as tuition fees.
- Undergraduate college/university and high school students who are pursuing a degree in Hotel Management, Hospitality, or Hospitality Technology. Proof of enrolment is required, along with the submission.
- Entries must be submitted by the deadline and in the manner set out in the contest summary.
- CyberWebHotels Scholarships are renewable.
- There is no requirement to provide card details/financial details in order to take part in the contest or access the website.
Letter of Recommendation
- Applicant should submit one letter of recommendation with application from any person.
- Please Note: Applicants don't have to provide their proof of permanent residency or citizenship proof with their applications. Once the article evaluation procedure is done before the scholarship payments are issued, selected recipients will have to verify their citizenship/nationality with a valid document(s) (e.g., birth certificate, passport etc).
CyberWebHotels is not responsible for any incorrect/inaccurate information or human error which may occur in the processing of entries and submissions. CyberWebHotels assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or alteration of entries.
CyberWebHotels accepts no responsibility for entries lost/damaged or delayed in submission or delivery or due to technical/computer error in transit. Entries made available online using methods generated by a bot, script, macro, or the use of automated devices will be void.
CyberWebHotels accepts no responsibility for any disappointment of any kind suffered by any applicant in entering the scholarship contest, including as a result of any applicant winning or not winning any reward.
All contest applicants, regardless of whether the content is submitted as an entry, agree to indemnify CYBERWEBHOTELS and its affiliates against, hold them harmless from, and defend them against all claims, suits, actions, damages, losses, and expenses arising from the applicant’s participation in the scholarship contest or arising from any claim that a 3rd party has any legal rights to the work that you submit.
CYBERWEBHOTELS RESERVES THE RIGHTS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO DISCONTINUE OR CHANGE THE SPECIFICATIONS OF CONTEST AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE. USE OF THE SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CYBERWEBHOTELS DOES NOT MAKE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND/OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, NON INFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE, ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. CYBERWEBHOTELS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OR THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR COMPLETELY SECURE, THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVERS WILL BE FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED EVEN IF CYBERWEBHOTELS IS AWARE OF THEM.
Any questions or concerns about these Terms and conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us to 501 Silverside Rd, Suite 105, Wilmington, Delaware 19809, US.